Category: E-Cig Accessories
Showing all 6 results
Nitecore New i4 IntelliCharger£15.00Add to cart
NEW i4 Intellicharger: Revolutionary Design overhaul 5 new features
A universal automatic smart-charger that works with most rechargeable batteries including IMR/Li-ion, Ni-MH, and Ni-Cd batteries.
– 100% charging acceleration
– Active current distribution technology
– Expanded compatibility to support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
– IMR battery restoration
– Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Dimensions: 131mm x 69mm x 36mm
- Weight: 116g (without batteries and power cord)
- Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.25A (Max), or DC 12V 1A
- Output: 4.2V +/- 1%, 1.48V +/- 1%
- IMR / Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 18350, 18490, 18500, 17670, 17500, 14500, 10440, 16340 (RCR123)
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
The box cotains:
- 1 x NiteCore NEW i4 Intellicharger
- 1 x Power Lead
Nitecore New i8 Multi-Slot IntelliCharger£30.00Add to cart
The Nitecore i8 Intelligent Charger is the latest charger from the Intellicharge Nitecore range, ideal for charging a huge variety of batteries whether used for vaping, torches or other electronic devices.
Featuring 8 bays that are controlled independently, the i8 automatically detects power levels of the batteries and selects the appropriate voltage and charging mode. In addition, the charger offers reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection, ensuring you are made aware of the error with a flashing red indicator above the appropriate bay should there be a problem with one of the inserted cells.
Active Current Distribution (ACD) allows the i8 to actively distribute its power among 8 slots in an orderly manner. For instance , when a battery is almost fully charged the charger will divert a portion of its current to charge other batteries.
Output currents as follows: 1.5A x 2 Bay, 1A x 4 Bay, 0.75A x 4 Bay, 0.5A x 8 Bay
The Nitecore i8 is made from flame retardant, fire resistant PC materials and has a unique grill design on the top of charger for faster heat dissipation. These features ensure the charger provides a safe, reliable and simple charging experience.
Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC.
– Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.6A (Max) 30W DC 12V 3A
– Output Voltage:
Battery – 4.2V±1% / 1.48V±1%
USB – 5V±5%
– Output Current:
Battery – 1.5Ax2, 1Ax4, 0.75Ax4, 0.5Ax8
USB – 5Vx2.1A
– Size: 117 mm wide x 101 mm deep x 134.5 mm tall / 4.61″ x 3.98″ x 5.30″
– Weight: 488.2 grams / 17.22 oz.
Compatible with the followin battery chemistry / types:
Li-ion / IMR: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
Ni-MH (NiCd): AA, AAA, C and D cell
Connect to power source: Plug one end of the power cord or car charger adapter into the chargers power input. Plug the other end into a wall outlet.
Insert Batteries: The Nitecore i8 features 8 charging slots, which is capable of charging a battery in each slot independently. after battery installation the i8 automatically activates and detects batteries. The red power indicator will illuminate during charging. the green power indicator will turn on once charging is complete.
Note: 1) Recommended to put batteries on the same side in order for them to charge at the fastest speed.
2) When charging batteries of small capacity, the i8 will charge them at a rate of 500mA. Batteries under 60mm in length will automatically be identified as small capacity batteries.